Holly is a Provisional Psychologist who completed an undergraduate of Behavioural Science at Queensland University of Technology. She continued with an Honours year studying Cognitive Psychology at Monash University, before graduating at Bond University with a Master of Professional Psychology. Holly has a passion for private practice, and has an interest in concerns associated with Acute PTSD, Complex PTSD and Personality Disorders. She assists patients in understanding the vital link between neurology and behaviour, aiming to address psychological concerns with a ‘twopronged approach’. Holly recognises traumatic events can often be difficult to openly talk about and therefore her practice consists of a gradual and empathetic approach to trauma, guided by evidence-based interventions such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Schema Therapy and other Psychotherapies.
Holly has previously worked within the Emotional Health Unit at the Mater Hospital, Injury Treatment Rehabilitation and many other psychology clinics throughout Brisbane. She is currently completing her final year of training within the 5+1 pathway.
Holly is a member of several trauma and neurology related organisations, including the Australian Psychological Society.
- Bachelor of Behavioural Psychology
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology (Cognitive)
- Master of Professional Psychology
Professional Associations / Achievements / Awards
- Australian Psychological Society (Provisional-Student)
- Australasian Cognitive Neuroscience Society (ACNS)
- Applied Neuroscience for Brain Change in Anxiety, Stress and Trauma (Psychotherapy; Dr Melanie Greenberg PhD)
- Intensive Trauma Treatment Course (The Body Keeps Score; Dr Bessel van der Kolk)
- Clinical Applications of Polyvagal Theory (Psychotherapy; Dr Stephen Porges)
- EMDR In Action Master Class (Psychotherapy; Deany Lalitotis)
- BlueKnot Foundation (National Centre of Excellence for Complex Trauma)
- Australian Society of Rehabilitation Counsellors (ASORC)